By Sharon

Monday 7 September 2015

Junior Dozer Operator

Hi there today I would like to share a layout for the fantastic Mood board over at http://offtherailsscrapbooking.blogspot.com.au/

I used a couple of Kaszazz sheets from my stash as the base for this layout, perfect in colour so no need to use any paints or inks at all. I cut down the crackle sheet and distress the edges. From my stash I had what I think is perfect colouring for this layout, the Kaiser sheet with the branches and little bird.

Next out came the big shot, and using one of my favourite embossing folders I used the red paper which gave me the Title plate once cut out. A little black ink lightly over this was all it needed.

I cut out some cogs/wheels and the little black birds, and added a tag, using some metal clips from my stash to secure it in place.

And there we have it Junior Dozer Operator – Billy. Billy was given this T Shirt from one of our friends called Ray McNay – also known as Dozer Man. It is important to make little notes and journal on our layouts while we remember these little details. Thanks for dropping by, Sharon xxx

14 comments:

  1. What a fantastic memory! I love the plate and the cogs and I think you've really nailed the mood board so well. Thank you for sharing with us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love the title! Great page. Thanks for joining in at Off The Rails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really nailed the colour palette Sharon. Lovely page with a super cute photo. Thanks for joining our challenge at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project!!!! Thanks for joining our challenge at OTR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful photo, great take on our colour palette. The cogs are a fantastic addition to the page. Well done and thanks for joining us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute page.. fun gears.. great take using the OTRS colour palette

    ReplyDelete