By Sharon

Monday 3 August 2015

Timeless Love

Hi today I sharing my layout for the challenge over at scrapbookitblog.blogspot.com

The challenge must include these M words...*Masculine* Memories* Mists.

So I had the perfect photos of my sons Christopher, Wayne and Billy, and my nephew Aubrey. Note to self I must get my photos professionally printed. Printing them yourself does not give the best quality photos.

Starting with my sheet of paper I have painted gesso to cover most of the page. Using Smooch Spritz – Black Velvet I have misted it over the page, then with a large amount of the smooch spritz on my finger I have wiped it over the page giving the rather solid black effect.

Now to mounting the photos, I’ve used some strips of paper from the paper leftover stash, including a strip of co-ordinates which I ran through the big shot with an embossing folder. I then used my Tim Holtz sanding block to give a lovely effect.

With my paper strips in place I have added my stamped clock faces, some kaisercraft brads again from my stash. These were the perfect addition to compliment the green embossed strip.

I added a metal clock charm, and tough times charm. A stamped Love in the corner and we are almost done. Now to add some pearls in the corners, and a lovely chipboard bike which I painted with Smooch pearlized accent ink.

A little journaling and we are almost done, I wanted to add a slight green tinge to the background so using my Sakura jelly roll pen in green, I have scribbled a little randomly around the page, and using a baby wipe I have smeared it ever so lightly. I think it completed the page nicely.

Thanks for dropping by, Sharon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment