By Sharon

Thursday 13 August 2015

My guys

Hi there today I am sharing a layout of my boys, my three sons and nephew. I’ve been digging deep into my stash and starting to use up some items that have been there for well years. I’ve used gesso to mostly cover the pages, then using my distress stains in 3 colours I’ve covered the page.

The lovely pattern is a stamp, and I have used an overlay with the circles on to surround my photo mat. I cut the page down and adhered to a white sheet of bazzill. I wasn’t happy with the page so out came the washi tape.

I thought it looked like way to many circles with the overlay, so I cut out some yellow circles and used them as name tags. I really wanted the eyes to be drawn to the photo. Thanks for dropping by, Sharon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment