By Sharon

Friday 31 July 2015

Surrounded by Angels

Hi there this is my entry for the August Mood Board over at Scrap With Us Scrappin Group

Being my group on facebook this was my first turn making my own mood board. Loving the colours but to me the Angel looking over the children was what inspired me for my pocket pages. The colours I used are the colours I love the most.

I chose to stamp the beautiful Angel Face on one of the pocket pages. I am happy I got to use some of my favourite strip stamps, I call them that because I am not sure what else to call them. But they are my favourites for sure.

I have used some Co-ordinates paper which I embossed with 3 separate embossing folders, so the big shot got a go today. On one of the pocket pages I have used Gesso to paint the background, and then I used two different background stamps and two different colour inks which gives a great effect.

Loving feathers I got to stamp some on the top pocket page, I wanted the stamped wording to be all I had on this particular page as it is just beautiful wording. The wording starts with Everyone comes into your life for a REASON. This I like as I believe it to be true, I am so blessed to be surrounded by some loving family and friends.

The bottom left pocket page folds out to expose some hidden photos and a little journalling.

Well that’s it for me for now, thanks for dropping by, Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment