By Sharon

Thursday 30 July 2015

Pizza for Dinner

"</p>" Hi there I played along over at Scrap It With Attitude this month, they had a beautiful Mood Board. I decided to do a couple of journal pages. The challenge was to use the mood board and show "doing something new".

These pics are perfect as this is the first time my grand daughters have made pizza.

With their Step- mum Sharon they set about making the pizzas and had lots of fun. I can't stress enough how important it is to take photos, always take photos.

This beautiful lady passed away 3 months ago. While we all have fond memories of Sharon, we are lucky to have some really beautiful photos of Sharon with my son Wayne, and my grand daughters Kirra and Khloe.

Now it is time for me to start scrapping them, and so I shall.

On one of the journal pages I have used Tim Holtz distress stains - tattered rose, and tumbled glass. These colours were pretty close to those on the mood board. I have used some co-ordinates paper and ran it through the big shot in one of my favourite embossing folders. This give a lovely effect for the photo mat.

With a little washi tape, some background stamping I then added a piece of printed vellum. My final addition to the journal pages was to add a stamped and cut out (not to well I might add) clock face and the lovely words Laugh, giggle, smile.

These girls always smiled with their step-mum.

Thanks for dropping by Sharon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment